• Photography is a great creative outlet — finding time each day for creativity makes you happier!
• Learning to use your camera lets you control the story you want your images to tell.
• By learning to shoot in manual mode, you slow down and are more intentional about the photos you take.
• Our private students-only Facebook group builds connections and accountability.
• Being able to ask questions and receive feedback is important when learning a new skill. Your course includes access to a Q&A forum and a private Facebook group.
• It’s virtual, and you can work on the material at a time that is convenient for you!
I took my first photography class nearly five years ago when my oldest was just one year old. I wanted to be able to document her growth and have a new hobby to keep me busy while my husband was in military training.
Needless to say, I was hooked. Photography is so much more than just “pretty pictures.” Photography allows you to slow down and see the beauty in this world.
Now, I am excited to help you do the same.
For more of my life & photography